My Niche Clients
I am a virtual assistant for the landscape industry (landscapers, architects, business coaches, salespeople). I help those in the landscape industry grow their business by providing:
- Professional administrative assistance
- Mechanical and creative assistance
- Backup assistance
- Marketing assistance
Project done √ Desk cleared √
And I work remotely from my office. Think of me as an OFFSHOOT of your business. Do you have a list of special projects and a long ‘to-do’ list that never gets cleared? That’s when I come in and clear your desk! Right away you will start feeling more productive and energized because the nitty-gritty is getting off the desk and not irritating you as it collects dust!
Guaranteed 100% Productive
- Avoid the logistical problem of providing extra office space, equipment or supplies.
- Pay for guaranteed 100% productive work (no downtime or ‘bad hair days’).
- Get more done (hand it off to me) with no headaches or hassles and a smile in return
- Are more profitable and relieved at the end of the work week
- Find my background in business, horticulture, customer service, and sales make me an asset. No training required!
- Ongoing Seminars, SCORE classes–AB Tech Community, Asheville, NC
- Disney Institute: Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence, Blue Ridge Community College, Hendersonville, NC 2016
- Houzz Certified, 2016
- Cybersecurity for Small Business–U.S. Small Business Administration, 2015
- Horticulture Technology Certification–Haywood Community College, Clyde, NC
- B.S. Fashion Merchandising–Davis & Elkins College, Elkins, WV
- A.S. Business Administration–Davis & Elkins College, Elkins, WV
For more information, click on my Resume.
When I’m not at my desk I’m—
- Planning my next container garden
- Planning my next rendezvous to a far away place (somewhere with a garden…)
- Listening to a podcast to hone my mad techie skills
Fascinating & Fun Facts—
- I once jumped off a cliff in Switzerland and went paragliding (tandem) 8000 ft. up (and had a smooth landing)
- I keep a full set of French manicured nails and DO get dirt under them
- I drink sweet tea morning, noon and night
- I love the Piano Guys and am a Hallmark Channel junkie (I live for happy endings)
- I sent out a PR story on my first client’s drama (my insistence) and it was picked up by the local TV station and the next day by ABCNews online, going viral. They were guests on the Steve Harvey show and radio shows across the country. Ultimately winning two free paid vacations!
- My theme verse for life: Genesis 49:22
Talk to me right this minute about what is on your desk that could be delegated! We’ll get things done together! Call now!