Hire a Virtual Assistant For the Green Industry
Professional Support for Your Landscape, Lawn Care, Architecture or Consulting Business
Administrative | Customer Relationship Building | Business & Marketing | Landscape Design
OFFSHOOT Virtual Landscape Services’ mission is to help the green industry entrepreneur manage internal admin production with minimal outlay. With techie ambition and a love for plants, I merged the two together. Why not hire a virtual assistant for your green industry business today and start realizing efficiency in your business?
The Solution: Backup Support
I offer relief and give specific backup support to those with green industry businesses. I help my clients avoid the logistical problem of providing extra office space, equipment, programs or supplies. The result is substantial savings and less managerial oversight costs.
Seriously! Who needs the hassle? No time or money to waste, so that’s where I come in! I can help with:
- Inputting proposals into a CRM
- Updating products/services in estimating software
- Preparing training/employee manuals
- Web research
- Preparing and posting content for social media, blogs, and e-newsletters
- Writing, editing and preparing website copy
- Adding gallery photos to your website
Customer Relationship Support
- Qualifying clients and receiving intake
- Calling customers, answering questions/emails and returning calls
- Requesting reviews for marketing and social media
Business and Marketing Support
- Website project management
- Discussing business goals and writing systems to implement
- Keep focused and support business goals
- Prepare and write training/education to enhance skills and offerings to grow your business
- Optimizing Local Search Results
How it Works
Clients schedule the time and services in custom virtual assistant services packages + hourly amounts on a monthly basis. It’s simple! You delegate tasks to do. I’ll make suggestions on what I can do for you, no worries. Those tasks are done via the virtual systems I have in place.
Results and Relief!
At the end of the day, (drum roll please….) the administrative work will be done while you’re doing your favorite part of the job! When you check your inbox at the end of the day, boom! Your ‘to-do’ list is DONE!!! How does that sound? Uh-huh! I thought so! I see you smilin’ from ear to ear!
What to Do Next!
If you have a very, long list of tedious tasks…..YOU are ready for a virtual assistant!
Let’s get started on that list! Request a ‘discovery call’ and you’ll be relieved to have a supportive backup every day at the fraction of the cost of a full-time employee!